Caterpillar D4K2 LGP

Caterpillar D4K2 LGP

Price
91,000 USD
Year
2017
Working hours
2030 h
Email x
Name

My email address:*

My friend's email address:*

Message:

Basic information
BrandCaterpillar D4K2 LGP
CategoryDozers
Serial NumberKR202457
Unit NumberUT50537
Catalog NumberCU4683364
Manufacturing Year2017
Hours2030 h
CountryUnited States
LocationPiscataway, NJ
Pricing
Price Excluding Tax91,000 USD
Tax USD
Price Including Tax USD
Details
Additional InformationINSTRUCTIONS, ANSI
DRAWBAR, STANDARD
PRODUCT LINK, CELLULAR PL641
ENGINE,EPA 4F,EU IV,JAPAN 2014
TRACK, 25", MS, SALT, LGP
HYDRAULICS, 3 VALVE, PUMP STD
RADIO PREMIUM
GUARD, BELLY, LGP
GUARD GP, REAR OMISSION
NO FRONT COUNTERWEIGHT
SERIALIZED TECHNICAL MEDIA KIT
LIGHTS, 6
BLADE, D4K LGP, ACCUGRADE
CAB, ROPS, HEATER & A/C
SEAT CLOTH
SOUND SUPPRESSION, OMISSION
CONTROL, SLOPE ASSIST, ARO, PP
GRILL, RADIATOR, STANDARD
HEATER, ENGINE COOLANT (120V)
PACK, DOMESTIC TRUCK
UNDERCARRIAGE, SALT
LANE 3 ORDER
Features
Additional InformationINSTRUCTIONS, ANSI
DRAWBAR, STANDARD
PRODUCT LINK, CELLULAR PL641
ENGINE,EPA 4F,EU IV,JAPAN 2014
TRACK, 25", MS, SALT, LGP
HYDRAULICS, 3 VALVE, PUMP STD
RADIO PREMIUM
GUARD, BELLY, LGP
GUARD GP, REAR OMISSION
NO FRONT COUNTERWEIGHT
SERIALIZED TECHNICAL MEDIA KIT
LIGHTS, 6
BLADE, D4K LGP, ACCUGRADE
CAB, ROPS, HEATER & A/C
SEAT CLOTH
SOUND SUPPRESSION, OMISSION
CONTROL, SLOPE ASSIST, ARO, PP
GRILL, RADIATOR, STANDARD
HEATER, ENGINE COOLANT (120V)
PACK, DOMESTIC TRUCK
UNDERCARRIAGE, SALT
LANE 3 ORDER
Conditions
Good
Fair
Poor
  • general appearance
  • safety items
  • gauges, operator station, console
  • engine
  • cooling system
  • electrical, starting and charging system
  • transmission
  • steering
  • brake
  • hydraulics
  • blade
  • final drives
  • undercarriage
  • emissions
general appearance
  • YesINSIDE CAB+BEHIND SERVICE DOORS.
  • No
  • Good
  • FairCENTER BELLY PAN DENTED UPWARD..
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • PoorFRT METAL GRILLE LARGE DENTS..
  • FairRIGHT SIDE SERVICE DOOR SCRAPS..
  • Good
safety items
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
gauges, operator station, console
  • Good
  • FairFRT DASH LARGE KEY RING SCRAPED DASH..
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Fair2 LEFT VENTS BROKE N/G..
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
engine
  • No
  • No
  • NoMACHINE SITTING ANTI FR. LEVEL LOW..
  • No
  • No
  • No
  • No
  • Good
  • FairLEVEL LOW..
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
cooling system
  • NoANTI FR. LEVEL LOW, SEE NO LEAKS AT INSPECTION..
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
electrical, starting and charging system
  • No
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Fair2 FRT FLOODS N/G.. 1 REAR FLOOD N/G..
transmission
  • Yes
  • No
  • Yes
  • No
  • GoodHYSTAT DRIVE..
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
steering
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
brake
  • Good
  • Good
hydraulics
  • No
  • Good
  • FairLEFT JOYSTICK 1 TOP SWITCH BROKE..
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
blade
  • Good
  • Good
  • PoorWORN N/G,,, EDGE WORN UP TO WELD ON EDGE..
  • Good10 FOOT 2 INCH..
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
final drives
  • No
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
undercarriage
Condition Measurement
(L)
Measurement
(R)
% Worn
(L)
% Worn
(R)
Pins & Bushings Turned?No
Average Life Remaining - UNDERCARRIAGETRACKS 25% REMAINING.. SPROCKETS 40% REMAINING.. REST OF UNDERCARRIAGE 60% REMAINING..
Link / Brand / Part Number6Y0935,, SOME PIN+BUSHING WEAR..
Segments40% REMAINING.
Track Shoes Width / Type25 INCH PADS. NOTE, PADS WORN.. 25% REMAINING. ALSO SEVERAL PADS SMALL BENDS.. PADS TOCHING..
Guiding Guard - LeftGood
Guiding Guard - RightGood
Track Frame - LeftGood
Track Frame - RightGood
Carrier Rollers Front5.65.64040
Idlers Front.7.74040
Links3.33.34040
Pins & Bushings (External)2.02.04040
Segments6060
Track Roller 15.75.74040
Track Shoe Grouser Height1.11.17575
emissions
  • No
  • Good
Send an offer
All done!

Your offer was forwarded successfully. The seller will be in touch soon!

Message the seller
FOLEY, INC.See InventoryWebsiteSelect contact
Cat Used
Telephone:+1 732 4177109
Comments
Name:Company:Email Address:Business Phone:City:Country:
I want the seller's answer bye-mailphone