Quick Search

CAT D6NXL

CAT D6NXL

Benefits Dealer Certified
Year
2015
Working hours
4,166 h
Email x
Name

My email address:*

My friend's email address:*

Message:

CARTER MACHINERY COMPANY, INC.
Winchester, VA
+1 804 823 1272
Show phone number
Basic information
BrandCAT D6NXL
Carter Machinery Company
CategoryCrawler dozers
Serial Number0PER00977
Unit Number5019860T
Catalog Number10054300
Year2015
Hours4,166 h
CountryUnited States
LocationWINCHESTER, United States
Pricing
Price Excluding Tax174,900 USD
TaxDoes not include reclaimable VAT
Price Including Tax-
Details
Accessories
AIR SUSPENSION SEATAIR SUSPENSION SEAT
XLXL
BLUETOOTH RADIOBLUETOOTH RADIO
AM FM RADIOAM FM RADIO
PRODUCT LINKPRODUCT LINK
AM FM CD RADIOAM FM CD RADIO
ULTRA LOW SULFUR DIESEL FUELULTRA LOW SULFUR DIESEL FUEL
AIR CONDITIONERAIR CONDITIONER
EROPSEROPS
ENGINE ENCLOSURESENGINE ENCLOSURES
HAND AND FOOT CONTROLHAND AND FOOT CONTROL
CE PLATECE PLATE
DRAWBARDRAWBAR
STEER, JOYSTICKSTEER, JOYSTICK
BLADE, DUAL TILTBLADE, DUAL TILT
ANTI-THEFT SYSTEMANTI-THEFT SYSTEM
HYD CONTROLHYD CONTROL
Additional informationOnline Owner's Manual
Conditions
Buying Cat used equipment means investing in a high-quality machine that you can rely on. Your dealer puts in the time and resources to inspect every used machine and verify that it is ready to perform for you.
Good
Fair
Poor
general appearance
1850
  • No
  • Yes
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • FairLeft cab door bent at bottom and has dent at the top
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • FairDoor on left fender to Battery disconnect switch is bent.
  • Good
  • Fairrear grab iron bent
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • FairFaded/Scratches
  • Good
  • FairGrill is bent
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
safety items
403
  • Yes
  • Yes
  • Yes
  • Good
  • Poorno beacon
  • Good
  • Good
  • Poordose not have one
  • Good
  • Poorout of date
gauges, operator station, console
1601
  • Yes
  • Yes
  • Yes
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Goodair
  • Good
  • Poorripped
engine
900
  • No
  • No
  • Yes
  • Yes
  • No
  • No
  • No
  • No
  • No
  • n
  • n
  • Good
  • Goodred
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
emissions
200
  • No
  • Dose not have DEF
  • Good
  • Good
cooling system
800
  • No
  • No
  • No
  • No
  • Yes
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
electrical, starting and charging system
601
  • Yes
  • No
  • No
  • No
  • Good
  • PoorNeeds new batteries
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
transmission
1300
  • No
  • Yes
  • No
  • No
  • No
  • Yes
  • No
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
steering
700
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
brake
200
  • Good
  • Good
hydraulics
1100
  • No
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
blade
1201
  • Good
  • Good
  • PoorCutting edge needs replaced
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
ripper / grapple / winch
  • Dose not have Ripper/Grapple/Winch installed.
  • No
  • No
undercarriage
400
Condition Measurement
(L)
Measurement
(R)
% Worn
(L)
% Worn
(R)
Average Life Remaining - UNDERCARRIAGERollers and idlers 10% life remaining. tracks and sprocket segments 90% life remaining
Bottom Rollersneed replaced
Carrier Rollersneed replaced
Idlers / Typeneed replaced
Notes - UNDERCARRIAGERollers and Idlers need replaced
Notes - UNDERCARRIAGE 1rollers and idlers need replaced
Track Shoes Width / Type23 1/2 inches
Pins & Bushings Turned?Yes
Guiding Guard - LeftGood
Guiding Guard - RightGood
Track Frame - LeftGood
Track Frame - RightGood
final drives
400
  • Yes
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • Good
comments, misc. repairs, general remarks
  • Cutting edge needs replaced.
  • Rollers and idlers need replaced.
  • Batteries need replaced.
Services
Your local Cat dealer has extensive capabilities – dedicated service technicians to help ensure you get the most life and performance from your used machine, from routine maintenance to emergency field service, parts and productivity services and more, you can depend on your local Cat dealer.
Engine Specifications Engine Specs Revolutionary generator set sizing software
Safety Services Safety Services Latest technologies and industry best practices for zero-incident performance
Power Systems Power Systems Most critical needs met with most stringent standards
New Equipment New Equipment Durable and reliable equipment straight from the factory floor
Financial Services Financial Services Get your equipment on the job, fast with Cat Financial
Cat Parts Cat® Parts Worldwide Cat dealer support and 24/7 parts ordering